Triple Step Toward the Cure provides both general and financial support through its Community Resource Program for women diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer and their families.
The Pink Shoe Posse
Fighting triple negative breast cancer takes a village...a group of people you can count on to encourage and support you during your journey and beyond. The Pink Shoe Posse can be a part of that village and is committed to helping improve the quality of life of women who are battling triple negative breast cancer. Whether you need someone to go with to a doctor's appointment, run errands, or just listen, we are here. A Pink Shoe Posse member can:
- Provide Peer Support - Talk to someone who has walked in your shoes, is the same age, or has experienced similar challenges.
- Accompany You to Medical Appointments
- Help you Locate Clinical Trials & Other Medical Resources
- Help with Household Errands - ie: such as grocery shopping and pharmacy runs
- Help Manage Email and Phone Correspondence
- Be a Shopping Buddy
Support for Caregivers & Family Members
Nothing prepares you for the cancer diagnosis of a loved one. You want to be strong for your friend or family member, but may also struggle with your own feelings which can often be overwhelming. Triple Step Toward the Cure can provide education, encouragement, and referrals for people who are supporting a wife, partner, mother, daughter, or friend through triple negative breast cancer.
Triple Step Toward the Cure is also building relationships with a growing network of organizations that provide additional resources to ensure that no one will face triple negative breast cancer alone. Whatever your needs, we will do our best to provide referrals for assistance in the following areas:
- Nutritional Counseling
- Family Support Services & Counseling
- Spiritual Support